Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Oh yes! Today is my 23rd birthday! Now, you must understand that I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I was talking to my lovely sister-in-law Kim the other day, and she was saying how she hates birthdays because it means she's one year closer to 30! Now I don't have that problem quite yet... so the main reason I love turning one year older is because it makes me feel like I'm getting closer to being old enough to not only be married, but have TWO KIDS! I feel like being married at 22 with two kids is somehow inappropriate! So being 23 helps me feel slightly better and more "accepted" into the world of Moms and married women. So here's to a great day! My friend Aleesa is taking Cameron this morning around 11 and will have him ALL DAY! YIPEE! Life with one child is so simple now that I have two! I love Cameron, but he's been driving me crazy lately! So a break from him will be wonderful! Tyler should be home around 3:30 or so and then we're heading to the Temple and then probably to dinner! My other friend Alison will be watching Isaac for us. Hooray for birthdays and Happy Birthday To Me!!! (I have to admit, yesterday, I was getting sad that my birthday was going to be over in just over 24 hours! I look forward to my birthday for so long, and it always passes by sooo fast! So, may I enjoy these 24 hours!)

Cute photo huh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, almost 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please help! See it on my blog and if possible,translate and copy that to your blog.
Thank you.
There´s a reward! Look at the news on internet.

Lacey said...

Yeah...Happy Birthday to you!! I totally know how you feel about now having two kids seem a little more "legal" I felt the same way on my birthday! Have a great day!!

{B}dreamy said...

HAPPY-HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tiffany dear!!! Sounds like a great day, so live it up! And what a cute pic of you! And welcome to 23-dom! :)

PS- Try living in CA... I get "you're too young" comments ALL the time!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Sister!!! I love ya! I hope you had a great day. I called you but there was no answer but I wanted to be sure that you knew that I called to sing and wish you a happy 23rd birthday. Have a great weekend!! :D

Clarissa Meegan said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!

Matt said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birhday to you, happy birthday dear Tiffany, happy birthday to you. Haha i was at work so i wasn't able to call you so there you go. I did sing it to you as i typed this message. I Love you so much. I am so proud to be known as your brother.