So here are some pictures from my day yesterday. Tyler and I went to Sweet Tomatoes! YUMMY! I've been wanting to try that place and I am their newest fan! What gets better than a soup and salad buffet? I love soup! It's one of my favorites. Almost always, when we eat out, I get soup and salad or a sandwhich with soup. It's always the perfect amount of food for me to be satisfied and not overfilled and feeling nasty when I walk out! So, this place was great! Some of their food wasn't so good, but the "Garden of Eaten" vegetarian soup was awesome! If you have one in your area, give it a try! A great lunch date for girlfriends I've decided. Next time my friends and I go to lunch (sometime this month), I have suggested we go there!
Look at that dessert! I told Tyler I either wanted a dessert without sugar or I wanted a trifle! I told him if he made the trifle, I'd eat it with the sugar and all! They are SO YUMMY! Angel food cake, vanilla pudding, and tons of fresh fruit, all layered together! It's worth eating the sugar once a year for my birthday! Amazing though how sweet it is when you haven't had any dessert or sweets for 5 months!
The candles were even shaped into a heart! What a cute husband I have.
I forgot to get a picture of the temple. We went to the 7:30 session at the Mesa Temple. It had been way too long since I had been there, so it was a great getaway! My friend that took Cameron all day gave me the GREATEST GIFT EVER! How nice to just have one kid again for a few hours. I did miss him like crazy though. I was able to shower and get ready for the day... definitely a highlight! Thanks Tyler for a great birthday and thanks to Aleesa and Alison for taking my kids so I could enjoy an evening out with my best friend! Love you Ty!

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had lots of fun, I'm so impressed with Tyler's gifts! I'm excited to see what he does for you for mother's day!
I'm glad you had such a good birthday and I love that you love your birthday so much! It makes it more fun that way.
sounds like it was a great day! i've always wanted to go to sweet tomatoes too ~I think they have one in salt lake. a little far from here, but maybe someday! happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment