I think every kid goes through a stage where they are into bandaids. Well, Cameron has hit that stage and is not only into them, but obsessed with them. Every time he gets a bump or a bruise, which is a regular occurrence, he thinks he needs a bandache (his version of "bandaid.") Well right now, he's sporting both of these on his face, and he's had them now for like 3 days and will NOT let me take them off! When he bumped his nose on my leg and demanded a bandaid, I gave in and he asked for me to put it right on his nose. So I did. A few minutes later, he was saying, "I can't see Mom!!!" He was getting all mad. I looked over at him and just laughed. He doesn't care though. He's gotten used to "not seeing" and even sleeps with those things on. I guess he really likes them. Hopefully I'll be able to convince him to let me take them off one of these days!

Ty and Cam during conference weekend... Tyler was really enjoying the session... naughty boy!

And some cute pics of my little Isaac of course. He slept through the night the other night! I was so excited! Of course, it was a one time thing, but he is a good sleeper in general (at night he's fabulous- he only cat-naps during the day).


Funny story about Cam again. I was going to the bathroom yesterday and he was in there talking to me. The conversation went like this:
Cam: "Going potty Mom?"
Me: "Yes"
Cam: "It's hard."
Me: "Going potty is hard?"
Cam: "Yep."
Me: chuckling "Okay."
Cam: "Go hard Mom!!!"
Gotta love two and a half year olds!
6 comments:
Your little family is just too cute!! I laugh every time I read your Blog...so much fun to be a mom to a toddler. My nephews went through the bandaid stage too. One would get red marker and make dots on his legs so it "looked" like he needed another bandaid. The other nephew would pull down the bottoms of his eyes and say "look mom, I am bleeding, I need a bandaid." The things little ones think are neat.
That Cam of yours is a hoot and a half!!! And I love little Isaac's lip in that photo of him sleeping. He's so cute! Makes me miss having a baby...
Hello there! It was good to hear from you guys. Your two little boys are so cute!! Congrats on having your second!
Oh my! Isaac is getting so big already! I can't believe it!
Tyler has the conference thing down! I love it. -kyle
so precious Tiffany! those boys are growing up a ton.
Post a Comment