
My Mom sent Cameron this cute (but really loud) bunny for Easter. Cameron loves anything that sings and dances. Well, that's just what this lovely bunny does... and VERY LOUDLY! Cameron loves him though. He was talking to my little sister Christine on the phone today and wanted to play the bunny song for her.

Here are some pictures of the boys, of course. Isaac is the happiest baby! He is smiling so much.


I'm not sure what scared him in this picture, but I thought it was really funny!

SO DARLING!


No, I didn't ask Cameron to shove his finger up there. He did it voluntarily and wouldn't take it out.


Tyler's Mom bought Cameron this cute little barn at Ikea. It came with cute animals and Cameron loves it.

He loves it enough to climb INSIDE of it!

This is him trying to get out and getting frustrated because he can't master the task.

This is my awesome friend, neighbor, and ward member Alison Hilton and her little boy, Preston. She has been my lifesaver since we moved here. We get along so well and have tons in common. She comes over on a regular basis and she's also one who joins me on my morning run. She's great. They were over here yesterday and Preston grabbed my glasses off of the table and placed them on his face all on his own... he's only 14 months. We love having them as friends. Alison has made my adjustment here a piece of cake! Sadly enough, she's moving to a house they're having built about 20 minutes away, in Queen Creek, Arizona. I will be traveling out there often I hope! I'm going to miss her like crazy!

Oh yes, as a side note. My home computer busted the other day. I think it has a deadly virus... I've been going through some serious blogging withdrawls! I actually have to wait until Tyler gets home from school to use his laptop... it's killing me, but helping me get more accomplished during the day!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, your little one doesnt look so little any more he is a little baby now not a newborn!! He is so cute!! I Love the picture with the finger up the nose. Cameron seems like quite the character, I busted a gut when I saw the finger in his nose and read the caption, there is nothing like a little boy!
I swear that happens to me everytime I've had a fish, They must be really sensitive to water temperatures, really sensitive. Sorry you had to deal with that, that would gross me out too. At least Cam took it well! Cute photos!
Dang Gina, what a post! So sorry about Nemo (but not so much since you're actually ok with it). I'm just glad that my son is young enough that I could say no to the nursery leaders! Haha! Issac is getting so big, and both of your boys are so stinkin' cute!
And friends like Alison seriously are a lifesaver when you're going through such a stage in your life (aka. MIA husband). It's been hard for me here too, but friends definitely make it better! Even the blogging kind help! ;)
Tiffany: just wanted you to know that I'm "lurking" on your site as well! Your little boys are so darling. Keep the posts coming...because I will be back!
Post a Comment