So last Saturday, the boys and I headed to the park that we love to take Cameron to. We took a breakfast of Egg McMuffins, Fresh fruit, and Orange Juice. I was surprised that Cameron actually sat long enough to eat some breakfast before breaking into a run for the toys at the park. Here are some pictures of our fun morning there.
Ok Tiff I have to say a couple of things...first, your kids are adorable!!! Second of all...you look awesome! Haha you are soo skinny! I love ya! I put some posts of prom up on my blog if you want to take a look!
Haha, look at Cam's face in the fourth picture! That kid cracks me up! And you are lookin' so stylin' in those sun glasses! Like a regular Mesa local I'd say! ;)
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
2 comments:
Ok Tiff I have to say a couple of things...first, your kids are adorable!!! Second of all...you look awesome! Haha you are soo skinny! I love ya! I put some posts of prom up on my blog if you want to take a look!
Haha, look at Cam's face in the fourth picture! That kid cracks me up! And you are lookin' so stylin' in those sun glasses! Like a regular Mesa local I'd say! ;)
Post a Comment