Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Isaac and catch-up

Isaac's two month mark was on March 15th. I can't believe how fast time flies! He is smiling and getting cuter and cuter all the time. I know every parent says that, but I seriously think he is darling! I spent forever trying to catch a smile from him on his "birthday," but didn't get any good ones. I think I took about 25 pictures of the same pose. Oh well, right? Here are a few cute ones!



Isaac is looking at Cameron in this picture. He loves his big brother! Whenever Cameron is in the room, Isaac's eyes follow wherever Cam goes. He smiles at him all of the time. It's so cute! Cameron talks to him in a really high voice (you know, how all women talk to babies). It's so funny to listen to!

Doesn't he look so big? I can't believe it. Cameron has worn big boy boxers to bed lately. It has been so hot here (like 100 degrees for 2 days in a row, breaking records by like 5 degrees both days... it's supposed to cool off this week, thank goodness. It's not supposed to be that hot in March). So, because of the heat, we put Cameron in some size small boxers from Old Navy we bought him a while ago. I think they are made for like 5 year olds, but hey, he likes them, and they work for PJ's! I just thought he looked so old in this picture with his big boy boxers on (by the way, he is still in diapers... they're just underneath).

It's been a while since I've posted anything! For some reason, I feel like I've been busy lately! I started running again which I am so excited about! I got the "okay" from my doctor to start exercising again, but a 3-week sinus infection prevented me from starting. I finally gave up on the infection and decided to get going anyway. So, about a week and a half ago, I started running. I am throroughly enjoying having my body back! It's not quite back to normal, but I love not having a huge belly! It's wonderful! I've been waking up at 5:45 AM and running with a neighbor. We're just doing 3 miles right now, but will work up to 5 or more. We just want to run for an hour. I've also been doing a sweet post-natal bootcamp video made by a Personal Trainer (Lindsay Brin) who specializes in pre-natal and post-natal workouts. The video is fabulous! It kicks my butt! I've been doing that three times per week. It's awesome. Check out her website at www.momsintofitness.com So, I guess my excuse for no posts in the last week is I've been getting up so early and feeding a baby in the middle of the night. I'm running on 4-6 hours of sleep per night, so I try to get to bed early! Anyway I'm loving being able to exercise again. Walking during an entire pregnancy just isn't my kind of "working out." I sure missed running while being pregnant and I'm so happy to be back!

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I know what you mean with the whole, "It's just so nice to have my body back!" I remember when I was about to burst and looking at pictures and thinking, I don't even care if I'm skinny per say, I just don't want this huge belly anymore! I just want a waist, regardless of how thick it will be! And I just love how I feel after working out. But you are amazing, getting up that early, wowza! Maybe I should take some more cues from you, sheesh!

And Isaac does look more and more darling each post (if that's even possible!). Both your boys are beautiful, and yes, boys can be beautiful, in a manly way! ;)

Spencer Family said...

THANK YOU for talking to me for over an hour the other day. Once I got off the phone with you I had about 30 minutes left of driving and we were there-yay! For some reason coming back didn't seem as long although I don't want to make that drive again anytime soon. Thanks for the link--I am definitely going to get that post-baby dvd. I've kind of hit a rut and hopefully that will help. If you get a chance post a link to your dad's radio show I would love to tune in. Thanks again for keeping me entertained. Talk to you soon! -Alicia

Kim said...

such cute pictures! I'm jealous of your workouts! I can't wait to run again!

Shantay* said...

Tiffany! You and tyler make the cutest kids... and they look so much alike! I totally agree, i wish we lived closer so i could hold your little guy, he is so adorable!