Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back Porch with Dave & Bob



Sadly enough, I don't have any cute pictures to post today (I meant of my kids). Maybe you all will think it's a nice break from the millions of pictures of my kids doing the same things over and over again (especially Isaac)! But I do have some new info for everyone. My dad and his business partner, Bob Sorenson, have an internet radio show. I'm a faithful listener each week! It airs live on Friday's from 1-3 PM (MST). Go to www.grapevineradio.com and look up "Back Porch with Dave & Bob" under "Shows and Times." Here is an explanation of what their show is all about. "The show that puts the Back Porch back into your life. We discuss a variety of topics that you would talk about on your back porch in days gone by; a time when hand shakes meant something, your word was your bond, and kindness ruled the neighborhood. Our guests vary from Corporate executives to our neighbor, Connie. We say it like it is and we realize things really aren't what they seem. Our Montra Coach, Heather Marchant, keeps us healthy, Aaron Taylor keeps us politically up to date, and Dr. Wendy Ulrich reconnects us to our hearts. Get real on our Back Porch." Yes, Heather Marchant would be my fabulous sister! She is a featured guest on the show! It's great to listen to each week and pretty funny too. Check it out!

3 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

How fun is that?! :)

Spencer Family said...

I'll be listening tomorrow--you'll have to share bandwidth with me :)

The Probert Family said...

That's awesome. I had no idea the Beckstrands were celebrities.