


My darling husband and son! I love my boys! Can you tell Isaac is Tyler's son or what?

Tyler has been enjoying riding his bike at a nearby state park lately. Cameron thoroughly enjoys wearing Ty's helmet when he can get his hands on it!

Just a random photo, but I thought it was a cute moment. Cameron adores water and getting anything and everything wet when given the opportunity.

Fun with Mom and Cameron in the new tent. He has almost every toy shoved in that thing as well as his blankets, pillow, etc. We had a little slumber party without any sleeping.

A quick story to end this post... Tyler was changing Cameron's poopy diaper the other day, and when Ty took his diaper off, Cameron said, "Ew. It smells like broccoli!" Don't ask where he got this phrase from... I have NO idea! But he says it almost every diaper change now, even when I'm changing Isaac's diaper. The funniest part about it is, broccoli is one of Cameron's favorite veggies! Funny boy.

2 comments:
Isaac looks bigger already. Sad. Those pictures are adorable and Cameron is so funny! I miss them!
Isaac actually looks kind of like some of his Sommers cousins in a couple of those pitures. What a cutie bottom. And why is Cameron so funny?
I used to say something similar when my roommate cooked broccoli, but the other way around.
Post a Comment