I feel like all I do is post pictures with nothing exciting to say. But here are some more pictures from the last few days that I've taken basically for this blog. I'm kind of scaring myself with how much I like to post pictures. Oh well! I'm not scared enough to stop! It's one of my new hobbies that I'm actually enjoying quite a bit.
Isaac isn't quite smiling yet... but I caught a shot of him on the verge of an interesting looking smile.
Love this boy!

2 comments:
Hahaha, what a pretty little boy! Will has been known to take my eyelash curler and hold it up to his eyes, just like mom does! And he loves playing with my makeup brushes...
It's amazing how much Isaac is growing! It goes by so fast! *sniff*
Glad to see you've found a fun past-time of taking pics for blogging! It is fun, isn't it?
I'm glad you like to post pictures. I wish I was as good at doing it on my blog.
Cam looks so pretty with that eye shadow, hopefully he won't get used to it!
Post a Comment