Monday, February 26, 2007

"Fix it Mom!"

A quick, funny story about Cameron. We go to the library quite frequently and have checked out a kermit the frog and miss piggy movie. Cameron calls it "Kermit and Piggy." We literally watched this movie EVERY day! He was obsessed with it. Well, one day, he decided he wanted to watch it and so he was attempting to take the DVD out of the case, when he snapped it in half! Well, he kept saying, "fix it Mom." I explained over and over that it couldn't be fixed and we were going to have to return it to the library and pay for it. A few days later, he was talking about "Kermit and Piggy" and asked me to fix it again. I said, "Cameron. I cannot fix it. It's broken." He looked at me and said, "Bob the Builder can fix it!" I busted up laughing so hard! He rarely watches Bob the Builder, but the theme song states, "Bob the Builder, can we fix it? Bob the Builder, YES WE CAN!" Cameron innocently thought that Bob the Builder can fix ANYTHING, including his precious Kermit and Piggy movie! I laughed pretty hard at that one and when I told Tyler about it, he said Cameron had said the same thing to him earlier that morning. Funny kid!

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

You mean to say, moms aren't super heroes? What the?!

PS- I like the new title, "Three Men and a Lady." Cute-cute!

Kim said...

He is so funny! I love the way he thinks.