Isaac's umbilical cord finally fell off yesterday! So for our Family Home Evening activity tonight, we gave Isaac his first bath. He didn't like it that much at the beginning, but warmed up to it near the end. I am seriously in love with this baby! He is such a happy little guy... so far! We're keeping our fingers crossed that he keeps it up. He is content to just hang out most of the time. We ate dinner tonight while Isaac sat in his carseat by the table. I almost forgot he was even there because he was being so quiet in his carseat... no, he wasn't asleep either. He was just sitting there quietly. He is the best baby and we're loving him more and more every day. I swear, he's getting cuter too, which I didn't think was physically possible. Enjoy the pics!
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
3 comments:
He is soooo cute. He looks like a blonde baby. Is he? Can this be physically and genetically possible?
SUPER cute!!! Seriously.
- and yes Mr.s Probert, he can be a blonde... ;)
cute, cute, cute, cute, cute...
Man do they look like brothers or what. They are so cute together.
Post a Comment