We had Ty's mom take a few family photos before she flew back to Utah tonight. Here are some of the pictures from our attempted photo shoot. Isaac was hungry, so he wasn't very cooperative. Not a good time to take pictures! Oh well! It was a lot of fun to have Ty's mom here for a week! We were sad to see her leave but look forward to seeing her in another month when we bless Isaac. I'm not sure why I look so mad in this picture. I wasn't mad at all! I think maybe the sun was shining in my eyes or something.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tiffany- Your kids are so cute! How fun for you...
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
4 comments:
Tiffany-
Your kids are so cute! How fun for you...
And might I add that you look great! What a beautiful family you have! Oh, and I LOVE your hair... envious over here (mine's not growing fast enough)!
*Beth
So cute. And excuuuuuuuse me, but you look INCREDIBLE!! hot, hot, hot!!
What a cute family! I love those pictures, especially the one that Cam is folding his arms!
Post a Comment