Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another binki boy

I've tried my best to keep binki's away from Isaac, but he loves them! We've got another binki boy on our hands! We finally gave Isaac a sponge bath last night. We've been so busy and I knew Tyler would want me to wait for him to be there. He has been basically living at school over this past week, making up tests he missed. So here are a few pictures of him last night.


I am so in love with this little boy! Tyler and I talked a few days before Isaac was born about how we couldn't imagine loving another child like we do Cameron. But it's definitely possible and he has been so easy to love!




I'm not sure why, but Tyler loves making turbans for our kids and taking pictures. He did it when Cameron was tiny and he did it again with Isaac last night after his sponge bath.

1 comment:

Kim said...

He's so tiny! I can't wait to see him. I love all the pictures! Keep them coming!