since i got rid of facebook, i've had a lot more time on my hands. it's been nice. i have only missed a few people's updates. okay, like two people. i'm thinking tyler and i may get a "joint account." and i'm going to be super selective who i add as a friend. we'll see though.
i've been taking way more pictures of the kids lately. wanted to share a few with whoever looks at this, which is really, mostly our families. and since we live far away, they don't get to see our kids very often.
the 3 babies

this is my favorite picture i've taken lately. little climbers.

i love that they really are best friends.

what is cuter than this? i mean, really?

6 comments:
haha is that issac and macey in the tub hanging like monkeys? So funny. I am glad they love each other so much. I hope that is what london and my next baby(once I get pregnant) are like with each other!!
Love the little naked climbing bums. Too cute! :) I've been off facebook for quite a while now and it's super rare that I miss it. It was sucking up so much of my time! It was ridiculous. You'll be glad you got off of it.
Ha ha! I love that climbing picture. Almost looks like they are a couple inches tall like they are holding on to the soap tray :)
now that is precious! loved the pics! thanks a bunch! katie
i love the climbing!!
I am such a lucky Grandma to have such amazing grandchildren! Way to read to your little sister Cam! you are going to be one smart kindergarden student! Glad you didn't get a family picture hanging on to the grab bar! Cute little bum's. So where is the pink flower in Macey's hair? Look forward to seeing you all really soon!
Post a Comment