some pics from the past 2 weeks. not much exciting is going on. just freezing our butts off and wishing more than anything we could be back in mesa where it's usually just starting to cool off to below 100 degrees!
isaac having a heart attack about putting on underwear. hilarious.
pretty girl in her new dress from aunt lisa.
this costume was $20 the day before halloween. seeing tammy in it made it worth the $20. almost.

i know i've been telling you my sister and i are starting up our blog soon... well, we're still not ready. but hopefully sometime soon!
pretty girl in her new dress from aunt lisa.
this costume was $20 the day before halloween. seeing tammy in it made it worth the $20. almost.
i know i've been telling you my sister and i are starting up our blog soon... well, we're still not ready. but hopefully sometime soon!

3 comments:
Hi Tiffany - the hat is from Target. They had one in brown, too.
I hope everything gets better with the apartment stress. I feel the exact same way when I'm letting McKayla cry it out because she can't fall asleep on her own. I'd hope that if your neighbors had kids that they'd understand. Hope it gets better! Hang in there!
hahah Cam looks great. He looks like he has gotten bigger and i do not mean from the muscles in that costume.
love the costumes. Okay I am thinking about getting those DVD's. Have you used them all? Do you facebook?
Post a Comment