Monday, April 27, 2009

lately

here's a slew of pictures from my camera- thought i'd share...
he looks really confused. i'm not sure why.
attempts at some family shots after church yesterday
it fell apart, as usual


went to dinner with these lovelies... much needed time with friends i've had forever
m.j.d.
yep. those are sticks.
these two are attached at the hip- no, really. they are.
time at temple square
ooo lala
going on 7 months. crazy.
easter

a certain boy practicing his photography skills



10 comments:

Valerie: said...

Hey! Cute pics. Macey is so little compared to London, it's so funny. Her car seat still looks so huge with her in it. I am about to move London out of hers, I am just waiting for it to come in the mail. Macy is getting plump though, she is cute. I like that crocheted sp? head band. I think i might need to get one for London too. Isaac looks like he is turning into a little toddler and his baby face is disappearing. Love the family pics attempt. we got a good laugh at your face in the one where cam is hiding. Looks like your having fun in Utah. Cant wait to see you all in august. How long do you think you will be here for Tyler's graduation?

Unknown said...

I am lazy and still need to give you the pics from the temple, the ones you have posted are way cute! Chloe is excited to see Cam, it has been like 3 days...What's a kid to do?

mckenna said...

So cute! I can't believe Macey is that old! You're kids are growing up so fast!! And you look so great!

Kim said...

I love that second family shot of you! You look so frustrated! Cute pictures!

Kim said...

oh and macey 7 months!!!! that is crazy, she's still so tiny. such cute pictures of her in her cute outfits!

Audie said...

You look so pretty in your little family photos. Love your hair!

Aaron & Michelle said...

Taking family pictures almost makes me want to cry but then when we get a good one I get so excited. Your family looks so cute.

Andrew & Kristin said...

Yea! So cute. I love easter picture. I love you face too I can hear what you are saying just by the look on your face. So fun!

Tara Fischbeck said...

I haven't checked your bog for a while. Reece said she missed Cameran the other day. Out of the blue she says,"Remember Cameran, I want to play with him." It was sweet. So he left an imprint! Hope you guys are great!

Tara Fischbeck said...

hey girl...glad we can communicate via blogs!! i am 10 1/2wks. due Dec 4Th! Enjoying being pregnant once again!...jk it is not fun! hugs and misses!