Thanks to two of my favorite people for the gifts I got in the mail yesterday- Ashley and Lindsay. I love them! Cam is so in love with this little baby She's bringing out the softer side of him, for sure!
Congrats! I just read Kim's comment and that is what I was going to say! I can't believe how much they look alike! She is beautiful and you don't even look like you just had a baby!
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
3 comments:
Cameron and his baby twin are so cute!
I'm so glad you got it and that you liked it! I know it went to a good home to a stinking cute baby!
Congrats! I just read Kim's comment and that is what I was going to say! I can't believe how much they look alike! She is beautiful and you don't even look like you just had a baby!
Post a Comment