My Mom came on Saturday afternoon which has been awesome. She has been so helpful with everything. I don't even want to think about her leaving on Friday! The kids are loving having her around and so am I!
Macey is good. She sleeps a lot and then tends to be awake from like 10 PM- 1 AM. Ew. It's fine right now when I can sleep in, but not so fine when my Mom leaves and Tyler starts his first clinical in a few weeks. We'll see what we can do about it. She sleeps pretty good after 1 or 1:30 AM. This morning, I had to wake her up at 9:30 AM to eat. She had gone that long! Anyway... here are a few pics...
Daddy holding Macey a few minutes ago


Isaac with Macey at the hospital
I've never been able to get Cameron to dress up for Halloween. My friend gave me some clothes for Macey and in the box was this costume. I had him try it on (even though it's only a 2T) and he won't take it off.

Books before bed
You guessed it- wouldn't even take it off to go to bed tonight. I'm just hoping he doesn't ask to wear it to pre-school in the morning. I'm sure he will!



Cam with his "baby girl"
Isaac with Macey at the hospital
I've never been able to get Cameron to dress up for Halloween. My friend gave me some clothes for Macey and in the box was this costume. I had him try it on (even though it's only a 2T) and he won't take it off.
Books before bed
You guessed it- wouldn't even take it off to go to bed tonight. I'm just hoping he doesn't ask to wear it to pre-school in the morning. I'm sure he will!

11 comments:
she is so cute! I hope I can get a peek tomorrow when I pick-up/drop-off Cam tomorrow!! I so love the pics of Cam n the costume, lol. I will be prepared to pick up a dino tomorrow morning! If you want I can do all mornings for a while after your mom leaves nad Tyler goes back to school. I know how hard sleep deprivation can be. I would LOVE to do that for you if you want.
Oh I love that picture of him sleeping in the costume. Classic!
Hmm I wonder what that must be like to not be pregnant anymore..I'm just jealous that you are home with such a cute baby. I love Cam's new look. I bet Macey had no idea she would have a dinosaur as a brother.
That little girl is DARLING. I can't get over how cute she is.
I'm so sad I can't be there to hold little Macey tell her to stay really small until I get to meet her. I love Cam, he is so funny. My favorite is the one of him on all fours, those eyes!
Your baby girl is so adorable! When Kingston was first born, I couldn't get him to sleep past 5-6 am so that's awesome she sleeps till 9!
Love it when I get on and see a new blog. She is so adorable and fits right in. Love ya.
glad to hear your having a good time with your mom there and that she is a big help. Just dont think about friday and when u will get no sleep again. I dont know how i am going to break it to sydney that cam wont be captain hook for halloween and that he will be a frog heheh At least he found a costume he likes and u got it for free!! Call if you need anything
Congrats Tiffany! Now when we come to visit, we can see the new baby! But we'll give you guys some time to get settled in. I love the name Macey, that's too cute. And she looks beautiful, definitely yours and Tyler's, I can see the resemblence. Congrats and good luck!
she is so cute!! and the boys seem to be enjoying having her around. they are all so adorable. i wish i could come visit right now! see the cute kids, help you out, hang out with tyler, and experience the warm weather. :D hopefully i can come visit again soon! i love you!
I have tried to post a comment so many times and blogger has been retarded. So here we go again...
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! She totally reminds me of Cameron. Hopefully she will take after him in looks but be the exact opposite in the sleep department, lol. I am so glad your labor and delivery went well and besides the strep B (ugh!) everything went the way you wanted it too! I wish I was there to hold her. Maybe one of these days tickets from here to there won't be so ridiculously expensive and I'll fly down. OR you should totally put some miles on that cute new mini and drive up to Utah for Thanksgiving...you know you want to!!! :) I hope you guys are doing well and I'll give you a call next week to see how you're surviving life with three. Love you girl!
Post a Comment