okay, yes, this post is personal. but i need help... i'm on the search for the perfect bra. i've shrunk several sizes and need a new one now that i think i'm done breastfeeding isaac. soooo... of course, went to VS (which is where i've always bought my bras- yes that may sound bratty, but that's just where we shopped growing up). well the bra i wanted was $50. tyler said no way. so we went on to target to find nothing! if it pushed me up, it pushed be straight out! i like my coverage. so, i need some advice. if you know of a good but somewhat cheap place to get a bra, please let me know!!!!
10 comments:
ebay...the bra that I love is 60 dollars. I found it brand new for less them half that on ebay!!
My advice is convince Tyler that a good bra is going to cost a little!! I've never found one for less than $50 that lasted longer than a minute and actually did it's job!! But if you find somewhere to get a good one for cheap share the secret!! Good luck!
Hey, I've got some great herbal advice for your glands. A few years ago my husband had the same thing. Even the meds weren't helping his glands. So I went to our local herbal store and the lady said to use Lobilia extract. It comes in a alcohol formual or vinegar. Rub in on your entire neck and behind your ears. You will wake up tomorrow with all the swelling gone. It is awesome! By the way this is Chalice, Candra's friend. Love your blog, hope your feeling better.
I agree--convince Tyler that a good bra is worth the money! I finally went post nursing bra shopping this past summer and had such sticker shock I only bought one bra. Luke told me to go back and get another since bras are essential and worth the money but I'm too cheap. So I just wash mine when I'm working out (since I'm wearing a sports bra) or when I go to bed at night. I know I really should just buy another one but like you said it's $50! Hope you're enjoying the break from single parenting! Happy New Years!
Hi Tiffany,
Dillard's here in Idaho has their Wacoal bra's on sale for 30 regularly 50. I had to talk Tayler into a bra test, and she likes it just as well as the victoria's secret bra we also bought. Do you have Dillards there? K. Heninger
I was just randomly blog-surfing and found your blog. Your boys are so cute and I am amazed at your dediction to exercise and healthy eating, how do you have the motivation? Anyways,this website is having a sale right now and they usually have good deals. Hope it helps. barenecessities.com
Sorry for the randomness.
Hey VS is having their semi annual sale--in stores and online. Hope they have what you're looking for!
I'm sorry, but VS is THE only way to go. And actually, there are way more expensive bras out there... anyway, here is my suggestion: VS is having their semi-annual sale right now. So, now is the time to go and get one AND not feel so guilty about it. Besides, the "girls' are worth it! ;)
I completely agree- VS Very Sexy bra is my favorite favorite. I will never go back! TOTALLY worth it!
Post a Comment