We had such a great Christmas this year. It was our first time staying home and there really is something special about having Christmas in your very own home. Mesa is definitely home to us now (especially me since I never had a home growing up- moving 5 times before I even went to college). We've been here about 18 months and love it more every day. So here is a slew of pictures...
First of all, these are completely out of order. Oh well. I'm too lazy to reorganize. So this first pic, ugh! I ALWAYS do stupid things like this. Note to self: Be sure to make sure you're turning the correct burner on. And note to self #2: Don't put anything you don't want cooked onto the stovetop. MORON!

My favorite gift from my awesome mother in law. A Pottery Barn Quilt- YES! And a bedskirt (which we've never owned- that my husband IRONED!) I turned around yesterday and he was ironing the thing! Who does that? (Well if you know me, I picked up an iron for the first time like a month ago and it was only lifted, never used). I asked, "Are you ironing that?" To which he replied, "I know. I thought to myself, 'I'm surprised I'm not gay.'" I'm sorry, but I thought it was a hilarious comment!

Cameron and Dad singing karaoke with their mics (Cams was a thing of chapstick and Ty's was a door stopper). I got speakers for my IPOD to hook up to for Christmas and they were singing and dancing along. Cameron loved it!


Izzit and Daddy

I was making lunch yesterday and peeked in on Isaac and Daddy dancing to "Brown Eyed Girl" So cute except Isaac is a boy and has hazel eyes

Cameron's favorite attire other than total nakedness. A 12-month sized beanie and underware

Isaac and his bear that Santa brought him

Christmas morning- Can you tell I still felt like crap? Speaking of which, only today have my antibiotics began to make a difference. The inflammation in the glands in my neck is finally starting to dissipate!

Cameron's FAVORITE present... Mack and McQueen from "Cars." Oh and his Mater cars are his fave too!

Presents before we started... thanks to our parents and some friends, our tree looked great with many presents underneath!

Cam right at the start of seeing what Santa brought

Some random photos... the back door kept opening from the wind and Cameron thought it was hilarious!

Cutie Isaac and his handsome Dad... that's where my boys get their good looks from!




By far the best present we got this past year!

4 comments:
What cute boys you have! Love all the pics and the updates. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas at home!
Looks like a fun Christmas!! Glad to hear it was, although bummed you weren't feeling your greatest! Your boys are so freaking cute! And not in that "They're so cute" to be polite kind of way! They really are growing up to be SO HANDSOME!! Anyway, happy holidays!!
Ha ha ha..I had to laugh at the first picture. I can't tell you how many times I've turned on the wrong burner. Luckily, I've never had anything more than a dirty pan on it, though! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!!
Post a Comment