Did I mention we're headed to Utah for Thanksgiving? Yep! We're outta here in the morning and don't come home until next Saturday! WOO HOO! My parents are so nice to fly us up for the third time! We're excited but sad we won't be there for Christmas to have some snow... it's weird when everyone has Christmas lights up here in 70 degree weather. Oh well... it will have to do. Have a great holiday!
4 comments:
Um....excuse me. I was planning on coming over to meet Isaac and hang out with you while I'm in AZ for Thanksgiving. WHAT?!?!? No I am excited you get to see your family and if we are still there next Saturday then I will come see you.
this is tyler's friend maryirene. we have 2 boys and will be in slc for thanksgiving as well. we'd love to get together with you 4, if you have free time. your boys are so darling! if you want to see my boys check out theallenwrench.blogspot.com bye.
Yippie for being able to be with family! :-) Justin's parents are flying us home as well but we are only there for a short 3 days. Sad! (But then we go back for 3 WEEKS! for Christmas) Have a happy one!!
YEA!!! now we can have all the family in the temple together! Thanks for your efforts and sacrifice. I am so excited to see you all!
Post a Comment