Monday, August 13, 2007

Another week of fun in Utah

This is my biggest post yet I think. We've done lots of fun stuff lately, so here it is in pictures. We're still in Utah and plan to head home this coming Friday. We are so excited to get back to normal life! But we have had so much fun visiting.
Cam loves swimming... this is in Grandma Dansie's backyard.

Yes, that is the hose water, not Cam's urine.

Last week, we headed to Gardner Village with some of Ty's family to let Cameron and his cousin Chloe ride the ponies. Cameron LOVES horses if you don't know that already.

Chloe and Staci (Tyler's sister)

Cameron and Grandma Dansie (you'd think he wasn't really enjoying this ride, but when he has to get off, he freaks!

Most of you probably don't know this... Cameron was born with a blonde patch of hair on the back of his head... it doesn't go away- it's just pigment loss and it runs on both sides of our family.

This is the result of a really bad haircut- you may be wondering if those are two more blonde patches of hair- no, no- those are true BALD SPOTS given to Cameron by his mother. Now you may be thinking I'm terrible at giving haircuts. To make a long story short, our clippers are different than Ty's mom's and the guard fell off twice in the middle of me cutting it. So sad!

My little brother Matt and Cameron at the "Alpine Days" parade.

Cam and Chloe at Grandma Dansie's sporting some diaper and undies. Cam announced that morning that he didn't want to wear diapers anymore, so I stuck some undies on him. It only took about an hour for them to be soaked.

This past Saturday, my Mom was soooo nice to watch our kids so Tyler and I could go boating with my sister and brother in law. We had so much fun. This is Tyler wakeboarding.

Ty and I on my parents boat at Utah Lake (ew... don't EVER get in that water! It was so foul!)

I hadn't been wakeboarding in about five years! So I spent most of my time in the water! But it was so fun! I need some more practice but sadly, it'll be a while before I get the chance. But I was reminded how much I love wakeboarding and being in the water (not Utah Lake though)

One of the times I stayed out of the water for longer than 10 seconds. I was up for about 15 seconds in this picture.

Yes, it was like a second honeymoon for us (or the first since we didn't really have one)

I am so in love with this guy! What a hottie!

Cute little Isaac at Grandma Dansie's just like 2 hours ago! He'll be 7 months on the 15th and I can't believe it!


Family pictures at my parents house yesterday after church. A great opportunity for some fun pictures. I am so blessed to have this husband and my awesome kids (except when they get me kicked out of the mall).


Some engagement pictures my brother took of us. I'm so excited to get married! (I've been told this is kind of confusing... they're just classic engagement shots- no, these aren't from four years ago)

7 comments:

Camille said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the family ones at the bottom, You seriously have such a cute family, and you look fantastic!

Our Family said...

I didn't know you were still p there!! Those pictures are so cute. Isaac seens so much bigger then I last saw hin. Are you ready do go back to Masa? The ones of the family are adorable. I love those. Soo cute!!! -Emmeli

Spencer Family said...

I LOVE the first pic of Cam going down the waterslide--perfect timing! Oh and of course the bald spots are classic too. Luke's mom used to cut his hair and she would do stuff like that on purpose! She'd be going along and go whoops and cut some of his hair super close--pretty funny, if your not the one getting your hair cut. :)

{B}dreamy said...

I just thought you'd like to know that you have a darling family and YOU are a total knock-out! Want to come live with me and be my personal trainer???

Kara said...

Tiffany, you look GREAT! Your kids are SO BIG and so cute!

Lacey said...

Wow, so much fun and what a beautiful family you have!! I am so glad that you have had a blast with the fam and I am sure that your nice, cozy, but really hot home is looking more and more appealing every day! I also so love the bald spots...that is something that would TOTALLY happen to me too! haha. Nice wake boarding too, you hot mama!

Chris Keller said...

super cute and lots of fun to read.