Yes, I know it's the same as usual, but I can't get over this little guy! I am smitten! He honestly melts my heart. If I had to use one word to describe him, it would definitely be
sweet! The fact that he doesn't take naps doesn't phase me... I am still completely in love. I never thought I could love my second child as much as my first. I am a witness that it's completely possible. Your capacity to love just gets larger. What a darling sweetheart Isaac David is!

He has the sweetest face... and his eyes are still blue! We'll see how that ends up.
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwww!!! That little 'sweet' boy is so absolutely adorable!! A big cyber bear hug for him!!! The second photo where he's got a funny expression is a topper!! haha!!
What a little doll baby! He looks like an absolute joy! There is nothing like finding true joy in motherhood...thanks for sharing your joy!
Such a cutie! He melts MY heart!
He's getting so BIG I can't believe it!
Post a Comment