Friday, April 27, 2007

Isaac and Cameron at 2 months

This is my second post for today, so scroll down to see the one I posted earlier. I thought it might be kind of fun to take a look back in time. Everyone thinks Isaac and Cameron look identical! Well, here is proof that they're not exactly the same. I think they look quite a bit different. But here is a picture of Isaac (first picture) and Cameron when they're both about 2 months old.

How lucky am I? Cuties!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

They are definitely brothers! They do have their own look but they are similar. What a beautiful family! We would love to see you in August! Let me know when you will be here and we will set it up!

Kim said...

They do have a lot of similar features! Especially their eyes, not the color just the shape. Too cute! Can't wait to see both of them.
Tell Isaac to stop growing until I see him.

Patti Price said...

Hi Tiffany It's Patti!! Long time no talk, lol. I forgot your blog address so I googled your name and found you on another blog, lol!

Anyways cute blog!! You are right Isaac and Cameron do look very similar but different. They are so cute!