No exciting pictures to post today. None at all actually. I'm not in the mood for posting pics. But I did want to let everyone know that we're coming to Salt Lake in July! Tyler has to do a four week clinical in July/August and he ended up getting one set up at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake. So the clinical is from July 16th-August 10th. We'll be up there probably on the 13th and will leave soon after the clinical ends. Ty has another 2 weeks off before school starts, but I'm sure we'll be more than ready to come back home. But it will be a fun time to visit our families, take a break from the Arizona heat, and spend some time with my little brother who will be fresh off of his mission! We are SO excited to hang out with him! My family is having a big reunion the weekend we arrive because David will have just gotten home the week before. So his homecoming talk will be that first Sunday we are there, July 15th. WOO HOO! I've missed him! Anyway, so if you'll be in the area during that time, let me know! I'm sure we'll take a trip up to Idaho to visit Tyler's oldest sister, Tori, and other friends up there! See you in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment