Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy 3 Months

Time is going way too fast! I can't believe my baby is already 3 months today! I remember with Cameron, I was so excited for him to hit major milestones. I just wanted him to grow up so I could sleep through the night and he could be more independent! Well with Isaac, I'm sad beyond belief! I am truly trying to enjoy every moment with him as his infancy is already flying by! Here are some cute photos from today.


My baby is getting chubby and boy is my other baby growing up fast! I love these little boys so much!





We had dinner at our good friend's house, Ryan and Crystal Haws. They live in our neighborhood and we hang out with them all of the time. Ryan is Cameron's favorite babysitter and he loves their dog Gya also! We really enjoy hanging out with them and look forward to when they have kids so we can hang out even more!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how big Isaac is! Your boys are so CUTE!

Our Family said...

hey tiff-
what cute pictures~! those boys are growing up so fast. Cam looks like a little man. you look so beautiful too Tiff. i really do love your hair. you have such shiny sleek hair. it's so pretty! love ya!kate

{B}dreamy said...

I can't believe how big Isaac has gotten! And his smile is to die for! He looks like that one kid in that one show, but I'm too lazy to go and research to find out just who the guy/show is...

PS- still loving the rocker hair-do on you! ;)