Sunday, February 11, 2007

Water, Toast, and Discipline

I had to tell about Cameron's latest. I was talking with him yesterday about the Sacrament. I asked him if he knew what the Sacrament was. He stared at me for a minute and I said, "Do you know what the boys bring you to eat during Sacrament meeting at church?" He looked at me and replied, "Ummmm, water and toast." I laughed so hard! I didn't think he'd really put two and two together and know what I was talking about.
I was feeding Isaac on the couch later that evening and Cameron was standing on the recliner talking to himself. I tuned in to hear this, with him pointing his finger at the recliner very sternly... "Sit RIGHT there! 2 minutes! DON'T MOVE!" He kept pointing his finger right at the recliner while he said it. I couldn't stop laughing. He kept doing it over and over again. He was repeating the phrases that he hears WAY too much lately! So funny!

2 comments:

Kim said...

He is so CUTE! can't wait to see him!

The Probert Family said...

Oh my gosh! That would crack me up, too. It's weird to think of him as saying real words. I guess I think he is still like a "ga-ga-goo-goo" infant. CRAZY!