Here are a few pictures of Cam and Isaac. Isaac will be a month old on Thursday! I can't believe how fast time is already going. He's getting big way too fast! Although, I was in the mall the other day and a girl asked me how old he was. I told her he was almost 4 weeks, and she told me the baby she was holding was 6 weeks and weighed 14 LBS!!!! She was a monster! I had noticed the baby and figured she was 3 or 4 months old at least! Nope, only 2 weeks older than my baby boy. CRAZY! She said her baby weighed over 9 lbs at birth, but seriously... she's gained 5 lbs in 6 weeks??? Is that a lot, or is it just me???
Pumpkin Curry Soup
11 years ago

4 comments:
you can't live in AZ you have to move to Minnesota and be my next door neighbor! wouldn't Luke and Tyler love that?!
I LOVE the readily available citrus there, too! We live in the groves and we have at least five orange trees on our lot and then there's the grapefruit across the street... consequently, I am a total snob when it comes to citrus and hardly ever bring myself to buy some in the store!
Oh, and I'm with you on the organic, etc. I always tell Brad that when we actually have money, and if we're ever rich, that that is where our money will go, easily! Let's hear it for Trader Joe's (or Wild Oats or Whole Foods...)! And let's give it up for personal gardens! Woot woot!
ps- do you still have a list of ingredient substitutes from class, from a long time ago? you know, apple-sauce for oil, yogurt for sour cream, etc... if you do, could you email it to me, when you have the time, of course! thanks much! and sorry for the ogre of a comment!
I'm loving grapefruit lately I eat one a day at least. I want some fresh off a tree! Maybe when I come to visit!
Cute boys!
I'm so jealous that you get to eat fresh fruit. Parker's mom just sent us a box of oranges and we are going through them so fast. THey have 5-6 orange trees in their yard and a lemon tree. I can't even imagine being able to go and just pick a lemon when you needed one. CRAZY. Your boys are ADORABLE.
Post a Comment