Time: 3:19 AM
Weight: 7 lbs. 1 oz.
Length: 19 1/2 in.

So, not only am I so excited to have another addition in our family, but I have tons of pictures to post on my blog! Yes! We are so excited for Isaac to be with us. Labor and delivery was ridiculously more painful than I remember, and I am relieved that I don't have to go through it for a few more years! Luckily, it was a very quick process. The downside to it being a quick delivery was that Isaac had some issues that developed. He swallowed a lot of amniotic fluid and blood during delivery and had a hard time keeping food down. I also had a bacteria called Group B strep that required two doses of antibiotics before Isaac was born. Since he came so fast, they only had time to give me one dose (and I really didn't even get it until a few minutes before he was born). Both of those issues required us to be in the hospital for 3 DAYS!!! Anyone who has talked to me about hospitals knows I hate them! So it was rough for me to be there for three days. Luckily, they let us come home last night after Isaac kept down three feedings. It will probably take a few weeks before he can breastfeed exclusively. But we're working on it! He is doing very well and we are so happy to be home with him! All of these pictures are just from the past three days. Enjoy!














6 comments:
It's unreal how small they are.
I love the Pictures. I love the ones with Cameron holding Isaac. Congrats!! I can't wait to see you all!
Congratulations Tiffany! I've been checking to see if/when you've had your baby, and I see that you have!
And I see that you decided to stick with the name, and I think it's good that you did! He is absolutely precious! And those pics of Cameron and him... goodness gracious, so sweet!
Sorry about all the complications, etc. But I'm glad that you and your little fam are safely home!
Good luck these next few days/weeks/months! At least now you have a nice little helper!
Love, Beth
He is so cute! You can definitely see Cameron in him. I would be totally fine with you posting pics of them every day. :) Congratulations!
Congratulations. I love the name Isaac. Early again!!! Lucky you. He looks so much like Cameron it's crazy. Check out my blog for our exciting news! :)
Congratulations. I love the name Isaac. Early again!!! Lucky you. He looks so much like Cameron it's crazy. Check out my blog for our exciting news! :)
Post a Comment