Cameron is really asleep in this picture. I went in his room to check on him last night and he had fallen asleep with not one, but two binki's in his mouth! Pretty funny, so of course, we had to snap a pic. I'm so in love with this kid.
Pumpkin Curry Soup
12 years ago

2 comments:
I love these! come visit.
Ok, I'm sorry to even do this... Just bear with me!
I'm a friend of a friend of Candra's, and I've checked out her blog, which is how I ended up on this one! So it's kinda like a roundabout stalking fest (but minus the freaky factor)!
And don't worry, I'm not a scary person, I promise! But I HAD to write, because I HAD to ask, is your name Tiffany?!
You look just like a girl I went to school with in Rexburg, ID (Health Science major) and I think a long time ago we both lived in Nauvoo (apt. complex), too! Heck I remember when you were pregnant and when you had your baby and everything (we were in Perk.'s class).
My name is Beth and I'm not trying to freak you out! I just thought that this is way too small of a world to have stumbled upon your blog, if you really are the Tiffany I'm thinking of!
Crazy!
PS- I'm from Mesa too! Feel free to check me out at my blog if you're curious, and maybe for some reassurance that I'm not a psycho! Cute kid by the way! I can't believe it's been so long since, well, since he was in your belly!
Post a Comment