Saturday, January 02, 2010

a place to live

it's official. we're moving. the corporate office said they would let us out of our lease with no fees. we thought about moving to a bottom floor apartment, but it looks like we may just leave all together and find a rental house. wish us luck. we have like a week to figure out where we are going, so we can give the management our "20 day notice." i'll be glad when this mess is over.

6 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah can't wait to follow your new blog! Sounds like you are going to get the best of both worlds. Your own place...and not have to pay the fines! What a blessing!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I will be so happy for you too. BLAH! good luck.

Valerie: said...

good to hear. Good luck finding something so soon. Wish I was there to help watch the kids so you could go hunt.

Crystal & Ryan said...

I think you need to go knock on your neighbors doors with all your kids and tell them thanks......

Sarah Keller said...

Oh Tiff I am so sorry to hear it didn't work out, but I sure understand why you are leaving! I feel your pain having to move again. We are moving in less than 2 weeks. We can talk and share moving woes. Love you. Sar

Aaron & Michelle said...

Good luck Tiffay and Tyler in finding a place to live. Love you.