Friday, July 03, 2009

guess who surprised me...

i pulled into the driveway from bringing my sister dinner and there was my husband, standing there. i have been suspecting all week that he may come home earlier than i expected. i am so excited to have him back living with us. we can actually be a family again. with a dad! (we're just lacking our own house). we're off to hotel monaco tonight... he arranged it and everything. i'm so excited to have a relaxing night! welcome home babe!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Tiffany! We're finally here and settled (well, we're really in boise for the weekend, but that will give you a chance to get your hubby back and then we'll have to get together eventually! Have a happy weekend!

The Bluths said...

That's great! Enjoy it and Happy 4th!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah!!!

Sarah Keller said...

YEA! WHOO HOO! ALL RIGHT! I am so happy you guys are back as a family again. You are such a trooper Tiff. Love you! Sar

Rachel said...

My friend makes the bows (I wish I did) you can buy them from her on her website it's littlelondyn.blogspot.com