i'm off to mesa this morning. my kids are staying here with my in-laws. tyler has to be down there for a presentation tomorrow and so we're just making a weekend of it. hope to see everyone!!!! i'm so excited!
good!!! you deserve a little time off. tell joyce that if she needs help, i'll go stay in your apartment over the weekend and help watch the kids. have fun in mesa! are you driving there?? either way, worth it.
You don't know how satisfying it was to have you guys over last night to shoot the breeze with. Between Crystal, you, and me lots can evolve in conversation. Thank you for allowing me to wine and mope and for it to be ok. I really enjoyed the company. It was great to see you guys!
Hey! I bet you are excited for an AZ visit, I hope you have fun with all your friends here. Sometimes a break away is just what you need to recharge your batteries! PS I really appreciate the honesty in your blog and outlook on life, for REAL. So many people are fake about stuff, and its refreshing to have an honest positive outlook on stuff, even when there are rough days! I know you are a fabulous mom and friend, it just shines.
Guess what?! We're finally here! Call me anytime to hang out, all I'm doing for work is pics, so I pretty much have all the time in the world after this week! 208-757-9753
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
4 comments:
good!!! you deserve a little time off. tell joyce that if she needs help, i'll go stay in your apartment over the weekend and help watch the kids. have fun in mesa! are you driving there?? either way, worth it.
You don't know how satisfying it was to have you guys over last night to shoot the breeze with. Between Crystal, you, and me lots can evolve in conversation. Thank you for allowing me to wine and mope and for it to be ok. I really enjoyed the company. It was great to see you guys!
Hey! I bet you are excited for an AZ visit, I hope you have fun with all your friends here. Sometimes a break away is just what you need to recharge your batteries! PS I really appreciate the honesty in your blog and outlook on life, for REAL. So many people are fake about stuff, and its refreshing to have an honest positive outlook on stuff, even when there are rough days! I know you are a fabulous mom and friend, it just shines.
Guess what?! We're finally here! Call me anytime to hang out, all I'm doing for work is pics, so I pretty much have all the time in the world after this week! 208-757-9753
Post a Comment