macey had her 5 month birthday on the 10th of march. i kept forgetting to take some pictures of her. yesterday, my sister in law took these pictures of macey. isn't she talented? (kim- although macey does make for some cute pictures). thanks kim (and my other sister in law for helping). (and yes, i know there are 8 pictures of just macey- boring. but i can't ever choose so i just add all of my favorites!) can't believe in another 3 weeks, we'll be celebrating 6 months of paradise with this little girl!
She gets cuter the bigger she gets I think but don't worry i thought she was cute from day 1 too. I love the dress and the headband. Where did you get them from? She looks like she can pull herself up pretty good on her tummy. Does she roll over a lot. How much does she weigh now. I need to move london into size 4 diapers already..i cant believe what a chub she is becoming!! miss you guys a lot
Tiff she is sooo cute. Little girls are so precious. There is just something different about them. They melt your heart. (boys are sure cute too, I feel like you just get two different "joyous" feelings from both of them). Miss you guys and hope you are settlin' in. Sar
So Dan told me to comment back to Tyler...but he didn't tell me what to say. So I'd imagine he would have me say something like, "What's up now!", after beating the Jazz but after last night it wouldn't really mean anything. Oh and he would love to have a pedicure date in May. Perhaps Ryan and Andrew can join.
Those pictures of Macie are so cute! She looks just like that picture you have of Cameron on the side of you blog. I love them. We miss you lots. But hopefully it will start to warm up soon. Thanks for telling me about the baby steals I got my videos and I love it!
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
14 comments:
She gets cuter the bigger she gets I think but don't worry i thought she was cute from day 1 too. I love the dress and the headband. Where did you get them from? She looks like she can pull herself up pretty good on her tummy. Does she roll over a lot. How much does she weigh now. I need to move london into size 4 diapers already..i cant believe what a chub she is becoming!! miss you guys a lot
Tiff she is so stinkin' cute! i can't believe how much bigger she looks than she did 3 weeks ago. I think she is starting to look more like Isaac now.
She's adorable!! She looks so much like Isaac! But a pretty little girl version. :)
she is a cute little thing, but growing up a ton! cute pics. yes, kim has the talent!
love ya, katie
Maybe we should set up some more props in the backyard. I could bring Lola over?...
Tiff she is sooo cute. Little girls are so precious. There is just something different about them. They melt your heart. (boys are sure cute too, I feel like you just get two different "joyous" feelings from both of them). Miss you guys and hope you are settlin' in.
Sar
oh what a doll!!!!!
She is a doll!! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss seeing ya at the park now that the weather is always great!
What a little cutie! I'm so excited to have a little girl. Please add me to your private blog list stardust__16@hotmail.com
(2 underscores) Take care!
Oh...how cute!!!love the pics.
So Dan told me to comment back to Tyler...but he didn't tell me what to say. So I'd imagine he would have me say something like, "What's up now!", after beating the Jazz but after last night it wouldn't really mean anything. Oh and he would love to have a pedicure date in May. Perhaps Ryan and Andrew can join.
TIFF!!! HOLY COW you have WAY cute kids! How have you been? Where are you living now? MISS YA!
oh my.. so darling. i am a dansie too. what a small world.
Those pictures of Macie are so cute! She looks just like that picture you have of Cameron on the side of you blog. I love them. We miss you lots. But hopefully it will start to warm up soon. Thanks for telling me about the baby steals I got my videos and I love it!
Post a Comment