

Boy am I in love with my little one month old! I never thought I'd be so in love with a tiny little girl... Miss Macey is a great sleeper and a great baby (while she's asleep). When she's awake, it's different story! I think the more babies I have, the more I enjoy them! She's a doll and we love having her around!

14 comments:
She's so beautiful!! She looks just like the boys...but prettier. :)
she is so cute and i can't believe how much she looks like the boys, just a girl version! can't wait to meet her at christmas! love, katie :)
Oh little Macey stay little until I can see you! She is SO cute, little Cam look-a-like!
She is so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to hold her at Christmas.
Hi Tiffany!!!! I had no idea you had your baby!!! She is so beautiful and her name seems to fit her. Girls are so much fun. Breana is such a girly girl and sometimes she likes playing with cars and trucks with her brothers. So cute. Take care and keep in touch. Hard to believe the hoildays are coming. Oh by the way can't remember if I told you or not my mom is getting married Nov. 22. He seems like a nice guy and now mom won't be so lonely. I know it's been hard on her since dad died. I will admit it's hard to see her with some one other than dad. Take care and enjoy your little ones!
A baby that's a great sleeper! Wow, that gives me hope! And she is so adorable with that little flower on her head. Love it!
Hi Tiffany. Thanks so much for your comment on having children. It was really encouraging and I appreciate it!
I found you by blog skipping this morning, I started out at V & Co. and got 'lost' in blogworld, so to speak.
Tiffany, Macey is so cute and she has two big brothers! It's been a while since I've caught up with your family. How's it to have have three kids? Your little kiddies are so cute! I hope that your enjoyng Arizona, I'd love winters there. We're still in Idaho till' April, so only one more winter to go.
she is so cute!! How is she a month old already??
You finally joined the decorated blog club!!! Congrats. ha ha. It looks really cute!
Darling little girl. Soory I haven't visited recently. Your family is sure growing and so cute.
Tiffany, Congratulations! She is so beautiful. It is true that you just love each baby more and more. Of course, I totally love her name! (o:
Hi tiffany
She is so beautiful. I love the headband. Did you lern how to make them. Say hi to Cameron, Isaac, and Tyler of course. Love, Mom
One month already?!?!? She is stinking cute!
Post a Comment