Saturday, August 25, 2007

Millcreek Canyon

A few days before we came home, we went up Millcreek Canyon with some of Tyler's family. It was so beautiful up there and such nice weather! Nice and cool! It was fun to get up in the mountains. It really reminded me how much I love them! Thanks to Tyler's sister Kim for sending me these pics... my camera battery died.

The fam. I still can't believe I'm married and have two kids!

Thought this was cute. They were having a discussion about their footprints in the mud.

Cam's favorite part was pushing his cousin Chloe in the stroller.



Tyler's sister Kim and I.

Kim and I again with Isaac and little Van.

6 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Cute pictures. I am so glad you're home! You seriously need to get a cell phone when you go away on long trips like that--I go through withdrawals not talking to you!

Anonymous said...

I love Millcreek canyon! It was good to see you for that 2 sec. when you were here. I still want to get that bootcamp!

Unknown said...

I love Cam's diaper in that picture of him pushing Chloe.

Alli said...

Wow you really have been in Utah for a long time but long visits like that are so nice every once in a while. Millcreek Canyon is one of my favorites only because it's a little more quiet than the rest and not as popular. What a cute little family you are!

Kim said...

Cam was so cute pushing Chloe with his low riders. Not so cute are those pictures of me. hmm.

rachel said...

I love that you found my blog. You do look amazing by the way.I am going to definitely check out that dvd. How fun to catch up and see you with kids. Our families have to get together soon. Tell your family Hi for sure. What a fun family again!keep blogging.