Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SO CUTE!

So I know I'm biased, but I'm pretty sure I have some of the cutest kids that ever existed! I don't mean to sound rude or too prideful, but I am so in love with my kids! Not just because they are cute, but they are so fun and playful! I love them! I was worried before Isaac was born that I wouldn't love him as much as I love Cam. But it's amazing how my capacity to love has grown with the addition to our family. Here are some pictures I snapped of Isaac about 10 minutes ago after a very big puking session!




I LOVE LOVE this one! I hope his eyes stay blue, although they'll probably go brown.

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

You know what? These newborn pics remind me of Will's, when he was just a wee baby, back in the puking days! I think I just might have to send you one so you can see for yourself!

But I agree with you that your kids are cute! Of course, I have my own bias toward my son, but I have no problem admitting my *smittence* with yours!

*my new word*