Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nothing Exciting...

Okay, so friends have emailed and called to ask why I haven't updated our blog lately. The real reason is that I haven't had any exciting pictures or any info. to post! Sad, but true! So, I'm posting some lame pictures just so I can say I updated our blog and so you can all enjoy looking at something new!
This first picture is our hike we finally made up "Silly Mountain," (the one we spent an hour and a half looking for a few weeks ago). Cameron was not cooperative for any of the pictures. This was the best one.

These next two pictures are just random of Cameron and Tyler. Tyler obviously had a mouthful of food, which he was supposed to try and hide for the picture. He didn't do such a good job!

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

Cute boys! Have you narrowed down the name list for the next one?