Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cameron's dream has come TRUE!

Okay, so most of you probably know that Cameron is ADDICTED to binki's and has been since he was an infant. Tyler and I dusted off all of the baby clothes this afternoon in preparation for our new arrival in January. Cameron was observing the new bed that we put up (his old pack-n-play) for the baby and saw several binki's. That was the end of the baby's binki's. Cameron had to have not just one or two of them, but ALL of them! So we decided to take some pictures of him with the seven or eight binki's he just had to have and now, wont let go of!

Yep. It's definitely an obsession!





2 comments:

Kim said...

I love his face in those bottom two pictures . . .his protective "you better not take these away from me" face. And that top one? He's so cute! I miss him.

The Probert Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. He is such a character. I'm sure he truly cannot imagine anything closer to heaven.